Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...Just two bends left for the license plate and it'll be done.

It fits pretty good on my gixxer...hmmm maybe I'll keep it? Nah, I promised.

I had to do it differently than I originally intended. But it works.

[ 02-18-2002: Message edited by: Simon Orttan ]</p>

·
Banned
11,514 Posts
lookin good!

any chance you can toss in a scrap piece of that aluminum? I need to rig up something to mount some electrical bits on myabe

·
Banned
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure, How big? I've got a couple of scraps...they're roughly 30.5cm x 12.0cm, and 7cm x 21.0cm both are 2.50mm thick.

Coool man, got the radio on with my daughter...she found "saturday with the 70's" playing "Jungle Boogie" and "Love Rollercoaster"

Anyway, If you trace a pattern or have a dimension in mind I'll cut/bend it for you. Or I can send you the scrap in the box with the fender and you can do it yourself.

·
Banned
11,514 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Simon Orttan:
Sure, How big? I've got a couple of scraps...they're roughly 30.5cm x 12.0cm, and 7cm x 21.0cm both are 2.50mm thick.

Coool man, got the radio on with my daughter...she found "saturday with the 70's" playing "Jungle Boogie" and "Love Rollercoaster"

Anyway, If you trace a pattern or have a dimension in mind I'll cut/bend it for you. Or I can send you the scrap in the box with the fender and you can do it yourself.
<hr></blockquote>

I dunno the size I need till I start to mount everything up

if you could box it that would be cool

·
Banned
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, It is done. I forgot today is President's day. I wondered why the parking lot was empty...

I have the customs form filled out so I'll drop it off tomorrow.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts