Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got an 04 750 gixxer and thinkin about a fender eliminator but had a couple of questions. I know there are quite a few companies that make fender eliminators, but u guys have any recommendations on which one's would fit/look the best (my bike is blue/white). If you could provide any links to that would be great

·
Registered
199 Posts
There are a variety of fender eliminator kits on the market. It basically comes down to price, personal preference, turn signals included/not included and if it comes with a license light.

·
Banned
15,031 Posts
i like the homedepot/lowes approach

two "L" brackets underneath holding the license plate.

then a clear alternatives tail light that does the blinking/brake lights for you.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Honestly, I kinda like my fender....for now. Without it, my bike looks like it has a big ol' hardon.

·
Registered
339 Posts
You're lucky we're friends, Shaffey! :hammer

·
Banned
15,031 Posts
sounds like u've already stuck something up his a$$ then, being that type of friends then

·
PM me for Brotection
57,513 Posts
I made a fender eliminator for less than $10 at Home Depot when I first got my bike. I got sick of the one that I made that's somewhat half ass. I was taking measurements to fabricate a new one from aluminum. Then I started thinking about what $30 can get me on eBay, and ordered one that was professionally waterjet cut and powdercoated. Hopefully the UPS man has it tomorrow.

·
Registered
18 Posts
That looks really good, let me know how hard it is to put on and what signals you used. It doesn't look to me like it has a license light i am guessing that the light from the rear will be bright enough. Good choice though let me know how you like it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.