Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to show off and get some opinions on this baby.. I love the way it turned out!!

Just have to mount a tag bolt light and I'm done, no wires will be visible...

I have to give credit to my bro who actually came up with the idea, but I actually put it into action and it came out kick ass IMO...

tell me what you think...:

·
Registered
174 Posts
love it looks real nice

·
Registered
64 Posts
Looks Good! That style of a mount with the plate resting on top would bring the plate up even higher with less visible mounting brackets! Either way it looks great and the LED light for the plate is a really nice touch. Keep it up!

·
Registered
750 Posts
I agree with TyleR6, only because cops in my area would pull you over in a heart beat. But putting on top of the mount would help a bit.... However Looks really good the way you have it, and the light is smart. Very good looking bike altogeather. I'm still debating the stock exhausts, but other wise these new 1k's are really growing on me.

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
Looks good. I mounted mine a bit lower. I've had a few constables follow me for a couple miles but none have pulled me over for it.

·
Registered
74 Posts
looks good with the plate tucked up in side but a round here if i pulled out on the street with a plate there i would have 3 police cars in the yard lol

·
Registered
170 Posts
thats a good job........dont mess up your pipe like that fool callin it the chucky or sumthin!!!.............i like the 05 pipe!! bikes r awesum!! long live the gsxr!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts