Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you all think about taking the stickers off the back, ie: the 600 and the stripe off of the rear cowl? I have a blue and white '04 600...im thinking of pulling the stickers off?
any opinions?

·
Registered
897 Posts
Personally, I think the stickers look pretty good. I've seen bikes where ALL the stickers are pulled off, and it looks way to bland IMO. Again, it's your bike.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I have a black and orange '04 and I took mine off. Looks much cleaner I think.

·
Registered
40 Posts
ditto...much cleaner look. [image]

·
Registered
277 Posts
I take the ones off that dont mean anything. Like i quickly took the Exhaust modification sticker off once i put on my new exhaust
it basically says after market exhausts are illegal on it, so if i ever get pulled over for that and i say i didnt know, they cant just point to the sticker and say read. I'm trying to get the one off the ram air as we speak sometimes they are a paint to get off.

·
Registered
10 Posts
i have the 05 black and silver no stickers whatsoever.....i think it looks awesome i will try to get a pic up tomorrow when i have time.... personally i have gotten more compliments now then i did when i had all of the stickers on it.

·
Registered
162 Posts
i think it looks great without the decla and if mine was blue i would be all about painting the tail blue to match the tank, that looks clean and different, i simply peeled the decals, but i had some little decals from a company i bought a few items from i put on just to add a little something to the back, as long as you dont go crazy with stickers on the back it should look good. im even thinking about a number plate like the one on a maldin edition just for the hell of it.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I took all the stickers off of mine, except the suzuki lettering on the fairings, didn't touch the gas tank either. Painted my tail black. So know my bike is all red on top and all black on the bottom.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts