Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sadly, there are not many Ladies in this forum but maybe I can get a few opinions. I want to do something fun and whimsical and have yet to see these in my area so maybe I could be a trend setter. OK, OK, it will never be a trend since I very, very rarely see female riders on sport bikes 'round these parts. I am going to buy this for my helmet (better than a mohawk) but maybe not by much. Honestly, I would love to see a guy rock these just to see the looks it would get when he takes his helmet off :lmao

http://www.ironhorsehelmets.com/helmet-pigtail-ponytails/

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,127 Posts
Honestly, I would love to see a guy rock these just to see the looks it would get when he takes his helmet off :lmao

I'd do that for teh Lulz! :lmao

I very, very rarely see female riders on sport bikes 'round these parts.
I live with two of them - we mostly ride out west of the city, though :dunno

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd do that for teh Lulz! :lmao

I live with two of them - we mostly ride out west of the city, though :dunno
I'm guessing during the day as well. Mostly, I ride after sun down so the pig tails would be on my day helmet running errands around Bastrop. Although I ride West of Austin as well, I think I am more Southern, out around Wimberley/RM1826, at least for my short rides. Sometimes around Austin 969 to MLK, MLK to Guadalupe (the drag), stop off and drool at the Ferrari dealer on Lamar then 35th to old Bull Creek and up Mt Bonnel to 2222, left on 360 to Lost Creek and then where the mood takes me.

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Interesting install video, hopefully this system will really work. I'm hoping to receive my ponytails today, keeping fingers crossed!

·
Rectum Rupticus
9,918 Posts
:lmao:lmao Love it .

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry for the cell phone pics but best I can do for now. I decided to go with a single pony tail rather than pig tails. Now I have an extra if this thing flies off.

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
I think it is just as ghey as a mohawk :dunno. conjures up all sorts of squidly images.

Not that you are a squid.... but if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, i likely will think it is a duck until I find out it is not :D

Its not my helmet though :dunno.

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think it is just as ghey as a mohawk :dunno. conjures up all sorts of squidly images.

Not that you are a squid.... but if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, i likely will think it is a duck until I find out it is not :D

Its not my helmet though :dunno.
:punk

Looks...strange.
Well sure, it's new, different, suspect even.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ha! That is hilarious! Did it stick or fly off? You need a go-pro for the back to document the reactions of people you pass.

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ha! That is hilarious! Did it stick or fly off? You need a go-pro for the back to document the reactions of people you pass.
Not tested as of yet, it is on my daytime helmet and I rarely ride during the day unless I am running errands.

·
Douchebag with false sense of racial superiority
2,124 Posts
bs until i see it on worn. btw when did you change your username? (must've been recent bc i'm pretty sure it was samantha... when you started this thread)

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
I saw a girl on a sport Tourer wearing a helmet with these cloth cat ears that were kinda floppy and the helmet was kinda polka dotted like a cat or dog might be. It gave me a good laugh for the cuteness factor, i gave her a big thumbs up. Her plate was kitty-something

1 - 20 of 23 Posts