Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yep.. he sure did. Hopefully Josh will not follow, or else we can say RIP to Strikeforce also.

I have attached an interview Dana White gave about the Fedor news, but of course deleted the expletives. Enjoy.

" "

·
Faps to Fantasy Football, and fails at that even
10,194 Posts
Josh doesnt have a license to fight so hes in japan where roids are not tested.

·
Registered
793 Posts
good. fuck fedor - let him go fight pussies in strikeforce. watch.. his first "big" match will be against don "the predator frye" or some other washed up zero. we all know he's scared to fight in the real deal. I heard a rumor that he gets HALF of all the proceeds.

·
...just like sex with Shane
12,047 Posts
good. fuck fedor - let him go fight pussies in strikeforce. watch.. his first "big" match will be against don "the predator frye" or some other washed up zero. we all know he's scared to fight in the real deal. I heard a rumor that he gets HALF of all the proceeds.
I don't think he's going to get a "championship" fight for 2 or 3 fights. Get him in there & let people who don't understand MMA learn his name. Give him a shot at the title early next year :shifty

Fedor is going to have to go through the TUF house!! :lmao :biggrin

·
Faps to Fantasy Football, and fails at that even
10,194 Posts
where are all the Fedor nutt huggers from this site now...as i explained in the Fedor nut hugger thread. He has not fought anyone reputable for at least 3 years. I would like to see him fight Overeem, but that wont be for awhile.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Personally, I think Fedor is almost as good as most people say he is. The guy is technically undefeated. He has fought some very good guys and some not so good guys. The guy has never been beat. BUT!!! That being said, I am really starting to believe he has no interest in fighting the best out there anymore and is in it now for the payday and his retirement. Not that its a bad thing, but if he wanted to fight the best, we know he would be in the UFC.

·
Registered
12 Posts
god i supported and watched his fights for a long time now. I would even order the bullshit payperviews that he was on during the same night as other mma shit. But this is just plain garbage, i have had enough. At least cock lesser makes it a point that he wants to fight the best, and i hate cock.

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
Fedor needs to get over his M1 crap and fight where the big names are, the UFC, so mad he signed with a waste like StrikeForce

1 - 9 of 9 Posts