Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
what does a postitive test result mean? drugs? steroids?
MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was really looking forward to this one - well, since the winner of this fight was supposed to fight Broc Lesnar in the UFC looks like its gonna be fedor vs. lesnar... cuz belfort doesn't have a prayer.

·
Banned
3,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wonder of Dana paid Josh to do this. Think about it, Affliction/Elite Xc have Fedor and thats it. Dana probably wants to monopolize the entire MMA industry, this hurts Affliction big time. If he offered Barnett the right price who knows. Fedor is absolutely coming to the UFC after this. Only a matter of time till Affliction goes the way of Pride

·
Faps to Fantasy Football, and fails at that even
10,194 Posts
I wonder of Dana paid Josh to do this. Think about it, Affliction/Elite Xc have Fedor and thats it. Dana probably wants to monopolize the entire MMA industry, this hurts Affliction big time. If he offered Barnett the right price who knows. Fedor is absolutely coming to the UFC after this. Only a matter of time till Affliction goes the way of Pride
affliction does not have Fedor...I'm pretty sure M1 Global has rights to him.

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
M1 Global has Fedor, 100%. But that will end very very soon.

·
Registered
793 Posts
The two biggest MMA fights in history are in the works.. fedor vs brock lesnar and gsp vs silva. got my fingers crossed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts