Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your god damn right. I am in class right now and there are actually people crying about this. Brett Favre is a Wisconsin hero.

·
Faps to Fantasy Football, and fails at that even
10,194 Posts
want sum cheese with that whine???:lol :lol :lol get it....cheese.....Wisconsin....hahahahahaha

·
Registered
11,565 Posts
Good... now all the WI folk I live near will STFU :)

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
Funny how he told Mike McCarthy that he decided to retire hours after Moss agreed to terms with the Patriots. Coincidence?

·
Faps to Fantasy Football, and fails at that even
10,194 Posts
Greenbay does'nt need Moss, they have Jennings whom was nasty this past year, they have Driver who's decent, and their tight end Lee is good. They should def put the money towards sumthin else. IMO

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
no it is not.

Anyone watch his press conference? It is hard to believe he is no longer a packer and it is going to be weird to see someone else under center next season.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
somewhere a drunk packer fan slits their wrists....

p.s. go bears.

·
Registered
200 Posts
he was right to retire this year and actually go out on a good note. the last few years he hasnt done that well (excluding last year). so he was smart to leave in a year that he did good and being remembered more for that then being remembered as someone who stayed in the game too long and sucked. just my opinion on things.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts