Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Favre feels 100%, throwing all ranges of passes to college players and high school players. He states the surgery a success. Reporters confirmed 50+ yard on target throws to the end zone with ease. Quick slants, ect all on target and with speed. I for one would like him here just to watch MY favorite running back get an open field to run through the defenses.:cheers

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
Peterson is amazing without a decent QB. I can't imagine what he's capable of with a pass threat.
And the interception king is this pass threat you speak of? Hell, Brian Griese is looking for a job and would be more consistent than Favre.

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
i'm a green bay packers fan. always have been, always will be. i live in NE so its been hard with all the superbowl victories and i take a lot of shit. always ahve to defend favres interceptions.. and i just point out all his other records.. i am a HUGE fan of favre..

but this is f*cking ridiculous. he's retired twice. to come out again is just ridiculous and is making a mockery out of his legacy. not only that - but to go to the VIKINGS.. our rivals.. its sickening.

·
Distracted from Dillys Ass, Looking at Joes Junk
1,302 Posts
omg you compare griese to favre. that is some kinda sacreligious comment. griese... that guy is a functioning retard. I HATED him with the bears. hes as bad as romo. they dont have sense enough to pour piss outta a boot. favre is past his prime but griese. it will be fun to watch peterson and favre together. favre is guaranteed to throw tons of interceptions.

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
And the interception king is this pass threat you speak of? Hell, Brian Griese is looking for a job and would be more consistent than Favre.
Yeah but we are talking about Favre vs the QB we have now. BIG difference

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
jer - you also forget - every pass favre throws is a record.. where he might be the interception king - he's also the yards, completion, attempts, TD king.

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts
Yawn... Farve at this point is as productive as Jackson. He should just be a QB coach. AP will take a lot of the heat of Farve but Farve will not win you a championship. Wasting time that they could be developing someone.

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Did I say Favre? I said a pass threat. I have no idea what the QB solution is for Minnesota.

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Farve signs with the Vik's in 3...2...1
Yup. Its pretty certain now. We'll see how this works out for us.:dunno

Either he can make some passes and open up Peterson for another record breaking year or he can get hurt right away and we can put the entire season on Peterson's back again.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
as much as i hate the fricken packers i feel for all you favre fans. i watched the greatest of all time jerry rice bounce from team to team after the niners, it was awful...especially seeing him in silver and black. i think favre still has it though and the vikings really could make a run this year with him. great rb, great d, and now one of the better qb's to ever play the game.

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Yup. Its pretty certain now. We'll see how this works out for us.:dunno

Either he can make some passes and open up Peterson for another record breaking year or he can get hurt right away and we can put the entire season on Peterson's back again.
favre plays through injuries.

·
Registered
8,165 Posts
AP's numbers could not only increase in yardage but receptions out of the backfield as wel as dump offs to Shaincoe, I compare this possibilty to the same as Chicago's Cutler to Forte and Olsen. I think these will be 2 deadly combos with Cutler and Farve under center.

Farve doesnt have to air it out each down if he doesnt have to even though he has some recievers capable.

Id like to see it happen

1 - 16 of 16 Posts