Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Gsp and rampage are my fave to watch now....

Lidell, Couture, Hughes are some of my favorites/ best of all time imo

Sent from Samsung Galaxy S lll

·
Registered
4 Posts
Liddell - Just an animal, fists of concrete..
GSP - Animal, good persona...
Chael Sonnen - His smack talk is hilarious!
Rampage Jackson - His post fight interviews and charisma are hilarious!
Last but not least... I quite like to watch Rory MacDonald..although his personality is empty, he is exciting to watch.. highly technical...animal (He kinda reminds me of the Jorge Lorenzo of MMA.. No personality but a seriously talented young dude)

:cheers

·
Registered
497 Posts
I used to train at the cellar gym in Minneapolis with a fighter named Brandon buchholz. So him lol. But if we are talking more well known fighters, I'm a big fan of Forrest griffin. His book is hilarious, he always puts his all in, he's not doping. And he seems like an all around cool guy.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
13,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
I used to train at the cellar gym in Minneapolis with a fighter named Brandon buchholz. So him lol. But if we are talking more well known fighters, I'm a big fan of Forrest griffin. His book is hilarious, he always puts his all in, he's not doping. And he seems like an all around cool guy.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
I met Forrest a few years back ... Was a very cool guy , and yes Iv read his book too ... Very entertaining !!! :)

·
NYYYYYAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
2,064 Posts
GSP, reason - purist attitude.

·
The Dreaded Midnight Taint Slapper
17,898 Posts
Anderson Silva.

I've never seen anyone else slip punches like that guy. Also, in his prime, he had Bruce Lee like speed and accuracy.

41 - 58 of 58 Posts