Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Administrator
13,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
cant get enough of the UFC , and iv got fighters i love to watch throw down , but if i had to pick one fighter as my fav. it would have to be GSP
hes a class act , well rounded , well mannered and aways puts on a great fight :biggrin:biggrin:biggrin , wondering what everyone else's are ???

·
Highly unstable
32,025 Posts
im a big ufc fan, and mma fan in general. tough to pick a favorite fighter. there are old school guys like dan severn, don frye, joyce gracie, and of course couture etc... currently some of my more favorite fighters to watch are bj penn, rich franklin, forrest griffin, and i enjoyed even tanner (RIP)

·
Dreaming of buttsecks for years...
13,376 Posts
Hard to say. I liked Kimo, because if he wouldn't have had that gay ass ponytail, he'd have stuck it to Royce.

Don Frye was fun to watch, and so was Evan Tanner (tragic, RIP).

But, I'd have to say Anderson Silva is my favorite. I bet my neighbor $50 that he'd walk all over Forrest Griffin..... My neighbor laughed. 15 seconds later, I was laughing.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Chuck Liddell and matt hughes were good fighters. GSP is the shit and hot as hell!
GSP vs. Koscheck this Saturday!! I think Im going to rent it if my husband wants to too. I hate josh koscheck so I hope GSP kicks his ass!
My brother in law is an MMA trainer and is trying to make his way into UFC. He only had one fight so far and a minute in round one he punched the kid in the face and broke his eye socket so obvesiously he won! The doctor wouldnt OK his last 2 fights because he had 2 broken ribs. Hopefully in January he can get another fight in. It's cool to watch it live. I know it's not UFC but some of the guys are really good!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
My fav. is Anderson Silva. He is ridiculously fast, and talented. Some of his ringsmanship is questionable, but his fights are always exciting.

·
Funkyzeit mit Gavveth! Needs a stiff Ass Blasting.
12,430 Posts
Chuck Liddell and matt hughes were good fighters. GSP is the shit and hot as hell!
GSP vs. Koscheck this Saturday!! I think Im going to rent it if my husband wants to too. I hate josh koscheck so I hope GSP kicks his ass!
My brother in law is an MMA trainer and is trying to make his way into UFC. He only had one fight so far and a minute in round one he punched the kid in the face and broke his eye socket so obvesiously he won! The doctor wouldnt OK his last 2 fights because he had 2 broken ribs. Hopefully in January he can get another fight in. It's cool to watch it live. I know it's not UFC but some of the guys are really good!

Koscheck has no chance, I doubt it will even be entertaining. I am a huge GSP fan, but I wish he was a little more entertaining. He has figured out that no one in the UFC can beat his shot and ends up grappling the entire match. I know, I know, its UFC, but everyone keeps saying he such a well rounded fighter, what happened to his standup? :scratch

·
...just like sex with Shane
12,047 Posts
Forrest Griffin (my son is named after him ~ Griffin). GSP. Anderson Silva.

My favorite new up & comer is Jon Jones. Dude is a beast. Very humble & has elbows that knock down trees.

·
Premium Member
4,712 Posts
GSP here as well.
The man just has so much respect for the sport and is an incredable athlete.

·
...just like sex with Shane
12,047 Posts
^

I actually have a TON of respect for Kimbo after seeing him on The Ultimate Fighter. He was stereotyped to no end but, when you actually got to somewhat know about him from the show, he's a good person irl.

·
Administrator
13,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeh i cant wait to see gsp beat that blonde curly haired loud mouthed idiot .... as for my second placed fav. it would have to be chuck the ice man !!!!!!! he'll fight anyone anywere !!!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,513 Posts
Major fan of almost all fighters but I HATE Koschick. Evan Tanner was good and you have to give lots of credit to Randy,Chuck and Matt for fighting still with the new breed of fighters coming in. Love or hate Dana white you have to respect what he has done to get the MMA out there

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
About this Discussion
57 Replies
45 Participants
LEKS
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing