Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that reducing wieght will make my bike faster.. Well I was changing the oil and reasiled it wieghs a whole lot, can I leave it out to go faster? I was also thinking of doing the 520 chain conversion, but wouldant no chain be even lighter? Plus I wouldant have to oil it. I considered getting rid of those sproket thingies, they seem to slow me down. My tires are also heavy, same with my suspension bits. I can definatly get rid of the seat, radiator, headlight, and headers. And whats with that big black thingie inside my bike, it makes a hell of a racket and gets real hot... I bet its heavy too..

How do you use the centrestand on this thing, i keep dropping it.

·
Registered
814 Posts
hey man water is lighter than oil. we have to keep lube in the inside parts area so I just took out my oil and put in water. Its hella faster now!!

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just wired my sprokets up with string.. its alot faster, but Im wondering about a rubberband conversion kit?

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
c'mon. Those are the stupidest ideas I've ever heard.

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
is blood heavier than wateR? ? ? ?

Possibly, buts its definately thicker............so I'm told.

I wonder how piss stacks up in this comparison. Do you think piss weighs less than gas. Maybe you could fuel your bike with it to reduce weight, and put it in your radiator too.

That is so smart
<------monkey piss is even lighter I once read.

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
i will piss in your gas tank so you can test out the theory.

I am sure after this weekend its about 95% alcohol.

That should help out.

Perfect. It always makes me think of that scene in from the movie Wolverines when the kid had to piss into the trucks radiator because it was overheated. Tricks of the trade.

·
Premium Member
4,142 Posts
i powered a jet bike with my tequila piss once. ran like a dream. good for drinking too (i like to do my bit for the environment, recycling where i can).

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Im pretty sure poop has a lower coefficient of friction that bearing grease. Ill glady poop on anyones bike for a small fee.

·
Registered
186 Posts
i took my frame out, that thing was heavy. Heres another tip: off the line, she'll jump quicker if you poke her in the tail pipe.

·
Registered
28 Posts
if you looking to go faster grease your tires that will reduce friction against the road and it will make for one quick ride. I like to use crisco cause its think and stays on the tire longer.

·
Registered
5,694 Posts
I just had the ultimate epihany for going faster. (Big thanks to the newbs in the starting line forum, they gave me the idea!
) Suzuki goes through all this trouble of hollowing out certain bolts and shit like that to shave a few grams here and there on the bike... All in the name of "mo speed"... Well here my dumb ass was trying to be faster while putting all this heavy ass gear on... Then it hit me.... For the ultimate speed boost, ride naked! Screw the helmet, jacket, gloves, t-shirt, jeans, boots, etc.. Get you ass completely stark naked and roll on that bitch... Also make sure you don't eat or drink several hours before riding, and use the bathroom just before hopping on.
Now I know what your thinking... This guy is
insane... I can't ride around naked... People will point and laugh at me.... But no, that's complete
... You'll be going so god damned fast, they won't see nothing but a blue/white/flesh colored streak...
Nothing to see here folks, move along....

·
Premium Member
4,142 Posts
and then what happens when you fall off.

ooow, and imagine what ahornet would feel like at 100mph butt-nekid!

·
Registered
5,694 Posts
and then what happens when you fall off.
ooow, and imagine what ahornet would feel like at 100mph butt-nekid!
Shit man, if your gonna ride FASTER you can't be concerned with things like road rash on your ass and hornets!
Christ, you might as well skydive with a reserve chute...

·
Registered
245 Posts
No no no
...... the only way to go faster is to put a girl on your bike like this:

more ass-o-dynamic...
I mean, aerodynamic!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts