Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FASTER Movie DVD Special Collector\'s Edition in WAL-MART!

Looking through movies today in Wal-MART in Yorkton, SK and I found the collector's edition of FASTER. Just ordered it off the website, go it about a week ago, and now it's in Wal-MART! lol. I paid the price on the website + shipping + conversion to CDN + $5 handling charge by Canada Post + PST and GST imposed by Canada Post. ~$45 CDN.

In Wal-Mart it was $29.99. If you have been looking for this, Wal-Mart stocks it, and you don't have to wait 3 weeks. Enjoy. It is worth watching, but it is a documentary, not a series of races.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Re: FASTER Movie DVD Special Collector\'s Edition in WAL-MART!

ok whats different between this one and the original.....nothing like screw'n the peps that bought it when it first came out

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: FASTER Movie DVD Special Collector\'s Edition in WAL-MAR

I think the difference is that in the new one there is a 90 minute doc on the 2003-4 season as well as 4 last lap race battles you can view through 4 different angles. Deleted scenes of interviews, etc. Not sure if those are in the first edition. I wouldn't go out and buy the new one if I already had the old one.

·
Jurassic Skool
79,800 Posts

Yep, the difference is an extra disc with another 103 minutes of footage and interviews, along with that multiangle last lap thing. What you can do is buy the new one and find somebody to give the preview edition you bought previously to for christmas. Along with the free tshirt I got, I ordered an extra one (tshirt) for the recipient of the preview edition.

·
Registered
11,565 Posts

damn it, now I must support walmart the evil american corporation

1 - 7 of 7 Posts