Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Unicycle Road Racer
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's about that time of the year again.. the season is right around the corner.

Let's see how many people are interested in doing another league. Last year was fun with an interesting ending.

Since there hasn't been any discussions on this - I'll take charge as my other leagues are starting up and I'm itching to go. I have no problem running a league if we don't want to just re-activate last year's. It's a touch easier to just make a new one if most of the members aren't the same people that played last time. Before we did a $50 buy in.. I think that was good. Personally I'd be willing to go $100 but $50 is fine also. 12 teams works best, but we'll get going as long as we get at least 8.

Who's in!? :cheers

·
Viking Fan Club Merchandise Manager
11,665 Posts
12 teams is way too much. i did a league with 12 and it was a pain. free agency was used up and if you had a crap QB (jamarcus russell), you were stuck with him the rest of the season.

·
Unicycle Road Racer
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just realized that I wrote 12, when 10 was intended. I've never done a 12 team league but can imagine the frustration levels it would reach.

We're on ESPN.

Still not enough interest yet to really get going, and the season is right around the corner...

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
I'm already 25 bucks in on another league so ill skip. But how about any advice? My last two seasons, i feel like its been 50/50 bad luck / poor decision making.

Anybody have any pointers on drafting/trading/free agency?

My draft is coming up and i really need to start cramming on info so that i can pull out a decent draft.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I can play if someone needs another player. I have accounts on NFL, ESPN, CBS, and Yahoo. Currently only have one money league (normally all I do money wise) and then two others that are with friends or other internet sites. Then I`ll grab a few more on espn as I really like the auction drafts.

·
Premium Member
1,934 Posts
I'm in if you need another team to help fill up.

Regular season is starting next week (Wednesday is first game) so i would suggest you guys get things started soon.

·
Unicycle Road Racer
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We didn't get enough interest in this league to get it going.. filled the open spots we had in other leagues from some GDC members though.

·
Registered
111 Posts
My team already has 152 points this week and I have one player to go.

I didn't even know it was possible for oner person to score 50+ points in one game. =D

Sent from my Galaxy S III.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts