Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Viking Fan Club Merchandise Manager
11,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guys i think this thread can be a fun one to start. a lot of people tend to have questions about their line up for sunday/monday football action. if you guys like, post your line ups for sun/mon and any questions you may have. we can help the best we can seeing we are all fans of football and have different perspectives towards teams/players. trash talking is welcomed towards other teams as well!

·
Registered
54 Posts
So my running backs suck in fantasy and need opinions on who to start, Adam Rank suggested Lynch! but he's up against a pissed off Steelers D. What do you guys think?

Marshawn Lynch
Delone Carter vs Cleveland
Daniel Thomas vs Houston
Isaac Redman vs Seattle

I might be crazy but thinking of gambling with Redman!!

·
11,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i would gamble with redman over lynch playing. seattle D isnt all that great and the steelers D will shut down seattle.

edit..isnt mendenhall playing? he is the starter for steelers. if mendenhall is starting (assuming he is), i would go with carter. indy has no passing attack as of right now despite their temporary veteran QB which will make them rely on running the ball.

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
Hasselback or Cutler for this week matchup. I like Hasselback aganist the Broncos. You never know what your gonna get with Cutler 350/3tds or 199/3int

·
Registered
21 Posts
I would go with Hasselbeck against the broncos. Cutler's never been consistent and going against a stout Green Bay D. Cutler doesn't have the consistency or receivers to do well against GB imo.

·
Unicycle Road Racer
465 Posts
I would go with Hasselbeck against the broncos. Cutler's never been consistent and going against a stout Green Bay D. Cutler doesn't have the consistency or receivers to do well against GB imo.
The GB D should make this decision super easy for you.

·
11,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah i would go with hasselbeck. i have the same problem. i have both guys on my team but i also have eli manning. i am gauging interest cutting cutler from my team.

·
11,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
here is my other delimma in the other league of mine. cam newton or big ben starting?

cam is going against j-ville and big ben is going against indy. this is a nice little toss up! so far im going with cam.

·
Registered
21 Posts
If Newton can continue to perform and cut down on the INT's, which against Jacs is very likely with all the holes in the D, then I'd play him over Ben. Ben is almost always going to be a good bet for some numbers, but the way that Newton has been going about it so far this year, he stands a chance to do it again against another terrible D in Jacs.

·
11,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
man what is with chris johnson!! i have him in both of my leagues and he isnt doing anything! Cam Newton should have lit Jax up pretty bad but he didnt. He still got me 15pts. I was also frustrated with Eli Manning. i benched him due to him going against philly..well guess who showed up to play today!

·
Unicycle Road Racer
465 Posts
Yeah this was an INSANE day for fantasy QBs.

Brady - 4 INTs?!?!?!?!?! (still got 400yds and 4TD)
Cam - shit.
Eli - BEAST MODE?!?!? This is what I was talking about, he's too up and down!!!

·
11,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
man i dont know what to do with eli next week! i may start him again and just leave him there. he costed me a ton of points going into beast mode. i bet you anything everyone benched him this week like i did.

·
11,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
im gonna start eli manning this week. good luck to me. i hope he doesnt have a crap run this weekend.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts