Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
The Dreaded Midnight Taint Slapper
17,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watched it from the top of a parking garage at UCF. Completely amazing. I could see the boosters coming back to land as well. :punk

·
That’s Mister Chalet To You ....
7,743 Posts
I was driving at launch time but listened-in through Sirius XM 'live'-ish. I love how Elon Musk casually gave it a 50/50 about blowing up on the pad :lol And ALL THREE boosters flew home and landed safely, all on their own. Awesome shit.

Looking forward to pics of the Tesla roadster in space with the space suit dummy in the driver's seat. Reminiscent of the opening scene with the old Corvette in "Heavy Metal".

·
The Dreaded Midnight Taint Slapper
17,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here’s the live feed from in the car. It’s blank now, but you can scroll back and see it. Fucking incredible.

·
7,743 Posts
Too cool. I like the "Don't Panic" on the screen.

That's not a cheap photoshop job. That's an actual car in space with the earth in the background lmao :punk

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,082 Posts

·
7,743 Posts
It just occurred to me. This officially makes the Tesla Roadster the fastest road car in history by what.... 17,000 mph? 20,000 mph?

Fake news!
Just like the Apollo missions :fact

·
Rectum Rupticus
9,918 Posts
This is cool shit . I watched the first Apollo launches and the first Moon landings and this is just as cool as they were in my eyes. :banana:banana:banana:banana:cheers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
5 Participants
maniac1886
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing