Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Yaah I know!
1,020 Posts
I took my bike off the road last year cause I could not afford the insurance due to house renovations and just got fire and theft on it after arguing with them and it cost 120 a year and for the hole policy it's 1050 year to be able to drive it so what they are saying liability is $930 a year explain that to me At first they wanted to cancel my policy which I did not want as they will rape you next time when you re activate it as a new vehicle and then I had to sign that I will not ride the bike and will not the the pink slip

·
Registered
46 Posts
youre right, they do only take in so many new clients a year, and as for insurance companies looking at minor convictions like 15 over is definately ridiculous.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Just Paypal me $500 and I can give you fake insurance slips for the full year.

·
Registered
53 Posts
i am in alberta and have a fairly clean record, 1 ticket in my work truck. Anyways i am paying $1550 a year for full coverage, its not bad, but they apparently have a list of bikes that are alot higher than some. my old 97 yzf-600 was $323 for a year, but gixxers, F4i's, RR's, R6, R1, ZX6, ZX10, are all on this list and a few others... ducs and aprilias aren't though hmmmmm.

pisses me of that you can't go half a year or month to montht though. i had to pay it all in one shot, who has 1500 just sitting around?

21 - 24 of 24 Posts