Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so ive gotten like 10 speeding tickets now cause my radar detector isnt workin , the dealer told me when i picked up my bike that when i was close to a cop the R in the cluster would start flashing and the closer i got the faster it would flash , well the darn thing hasnt worked since ive had it is there somethin i should be doin first or what ?

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
see what you have to do is go faster than what you would usually go, that way the radar has a harder time catching up to you

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
You need to press both buttons simultaneously for 5 minutes. Then alternately press the top and bottom button 10 times in 3 seconds. That turns the detector on. It also arms the 300mm cannon.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Do you have your cloaking device engaged? Radar can't penetrate it, of course, cagers can't see you, either.

·
Registered
96 Posts
just do what I did I like a good chase ever now and then by the cops so I took my factory Radar detector off of the bike that way I can be cought off gaurd when the pigs light up their cerrys after me it's much more fun the just slowing down. try it later

·
Registered
7,539 Posts
there are some handy hints here, mostly tho its cause I am on a mission to 500 but the end of play tonight.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts