Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the process of buying a new bike but I also will have enough left over for a crunchy piece and I found a used but in great running order, cosmetically OK 1998 F3. Anyone got any experience stunting with these? Also found a 1998 ZX9R in great shape all around. Any thoughts?

·
I <3 Item 9
13,426 Posts
I had an F2 for a while (pretty much the same as the F3) and stunted it before I made it a nice (fixed) streetfighter, then sold it. That bike could take anything... but it was really heavy and underpowered for it's size and weight, although I can't be one to bitch since AC farias was the best in the world on one

The best bike would be an F4i. I'll be getting a busted up F4i in the next few weeks myself as strictly a non-street legal stunt bike...

here's my old F2 in action

·
Registered
436 Posts
i got a 98 f3 and im having the subframe reinforced and a 12 bar put on....i was thinking about going with 6" sliders and not a cage, and probally a 55 rear or 60 rear and leaving the front stock....andy ideas/advice for making it the best stunter possible????? should i go with dirtbike bars??? where can i pick up some stunt accesories for the F3??? they all seem to sell them for f4/f4i any help apprecieated, since 2 of you stunted one in the past

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.