Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Worked 8 straight days...had 2 off and it rained. Worked 7 straight days, have 2 off and its raining AGAIN!!!! My work schedule sucks and it seems I`m cursed to have it rain whenever I`m off. I have another 7 straight days coming up....then it`ll rain again, no doubt.

·
Premium Member
73,384 Posts
what does this have to do with the gixxer 1000?

·
Banned
564 Posts
im on the same schedule and its happening to me also. whats sucked is i have got forced to work 5 double shifts and 2 regular this past week and now my only 2 days off its raining. 96hrs of work and no time to relax on the new bike.

·
Registered
70 Posts
My bike was in pieces for 4 weeks and i finally get her togather and this shit happens, RAIN!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
602 Posts
Worked 8 straight days...had 2 off and it rained. Worked 7 straight days, have 2 off and its raining AGAIN!!!! My work schedule sucks and it seems I`m cursed to have it rain whenever I`m off. I have another 7 straight days coming up....then it`ll rain again, no doubt.
And, why can't you ride after work in the evenings or whenever it might be?

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Same here in O-hi-uh. It'll probably snow tomorrow too knowing our luck

·
Registered
218 Posts
Been snowing on and off here for two days. A low pressure system in NW canada (rotating clockwise) and a high pressure system in NE canada (rotating counter clockwise) act as a big ol' weather pump sending Arctic air into ND. My gix 1k sits in the heated garage waiting for Spring to *really* arrive.

Cf

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Alot of 12 hr. shifts, noon to midnight, sometimes 8am to midnight. As warmer weather comes I`ll start getting out before work, even if its just for 1 hr. except fot the double days.

·
Registered
149 Posts
The weather is horrible. I cant break the 200 mile mark on my new Gixxxxxxer.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Weather sucks in western NY also. I only have 128 miles on my new bike.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Alot of 12 hr. shifts, noon to midnight, sometimes 8am to midnight. As warmer weather comes I`ll start getting out before work, even if its just for 1 hr. except fot the double days.
Midnight is a perfect time for a ride!

·
Banned
234 Posts
"what does this have to do with the gixxer 1000? " Dude relax there. There is only soooooo much you can talk about one bike then what's next?
I agree, it seems the toronto/ Ny area is been raining like crazy for three weeks now. At least the salts and sands are gonna vanish real quick.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yea, that is the one good thing to come from all this rain. The roads are getting a good washing after all the crap put down during winter.

And C5, your so right about midnight rides, I just need it to be a little warmer out, I`m gettin old after all.

·
Registered
961 Posts
.......have got forced to work 5 double shifts and 2 regular this past week and now my only 2 days off its raining. 96hrs of work and no time to relax on the new bike.
Has slavery not been abolished in your state? Overtime is voluntary. You don't have to do it. YOU HAVE RIGHTS !!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts