Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I haven't even seen my 05 for almost 2 months due to working out of state.

It's seen 220 miles in 2 months of ownership.

Finally found some 310mm SV rotors so I can mount up the BST's, and also got a 44t Vortex rear sprocket.

However I really want a tank in carbon to go with it and install everything in one shot.....

BUT I can't find any info on the availability of the tank. Anyone here a dealer for them or have the scoop???

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Cameltoehunter, Just wanted to let you know,I have delt with Bonnie and Mike at Catalyst and they're tanks are top notch! I have been using a carbon one on my 03 for over a year now and that tank is awesome,much nicer than the other ones Ive seen such as QB,Sebimoto,opp,Etc.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cameltoehunter, Just wanted to let you know,I have delt with Bonnie and Mike at Catalyst and they're tanks are top notch! I have been using a carbon one on my 03 for over a year now and that tank is awesome,much nicer than the other ones Ive seen such as QB,Sebimoto,opp,Etc.
I have heard the same from multiple people, that's why I'm going with them.

Post a pic or two of yours.

Thanks.

Now about that weight issue..... How much?

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Nope...it comes with a 1/4 turn race cap...no key required. You also have to get a piece of tubing to run the vent....look close at the top of the tank and you can see it.

·
Registered
4,712 Posts
You guys think that the "Catylist" you refer to will ship overseas? Do they have a website?

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
11,910 Posts
Call Doug at Yosh, I'll bet he can "find" an Alum tank to sell you....... A c/f fuel tank is not the best route to go (and yes I have had 3 of them).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts