Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently got into riding... Just bought a 2007 GSXR 600 a few month's ago... I was wondering what the best exhaust is to have on this type of bike... I've heard a few different ones, and have found the Jardine to be the best sounding... Is there any others that are just as loud...

·
My name is Meyer dammit!!
24,678 Posts
Oh shit.....get me some popcorn.:monkeyface

BTW, do a search.
I got some. We can share.

And to answer your question, jforce all day long.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I know there is a big difference between the 600 and 1000, but i have the yoshimura TRC full system and it is loud as shit once you start to get around 6k rpm. Even louder than a ZX-10 with race baffles and they are duals

·
Ditchard the High Maintenance Squirrel
60,366 Posts
:monkeyface

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,133 Posts
J-Force, no question :thumbup

https://www.motomummy.com/store/product.php?productid=17061&cat=25

MotoMummy is proud to introduce the fact that we are the exclusive dealer of the 01-07 GSXR 1000 J-Force exhaust. This exhaust was designed around cutting edge technology. Not only is it the lightest exhaust on the system and made of an all new titanium called .5 which is more pure then grade 1. It's also the second strongest material behind a diamond. This exhaust comes with a warranty that if you crash on it and it dents in any way shape or form it will be replaced for free. This exhaust also comes with header bolts that are .5 grade titanium as well. 1.0 use to the be the more pure titanium until .5 was invented.

This is a single canister exhaust which is a 4-2-1 system utilizing an all new header design that hasn't been seen before. The titanium is fully polished before being formed so that inside has less resistance then any other exhaust on the market. The velocity of the air flow and the diameter of the pipes have been spec'd to within .00001" tolerances which no other manufacturer can state. The Jforce exhausts are all sent to NASA for inspection of tolerances before being shipped to us the dealer.

You can click under the image below to see that over a 50rwhp gain can be had by this exhaust. This exahust isn't for everyone though as it is spendy and is the best of the best. MotoGP has contacted us in order to use this exhaust since it's patented and can not be raced with unless you have signed documentation by the Jforce lawyer. Everyone who purchases one must first sign a contract stating they will not use this for race purposes because it gives an unfair advantage. We will fax over legal documentation to sign before shipping the exhaust.

Once you look at the graph you'll see that at 6.5k rpm is where the wax material that is on the inside of the pipes kicks in. It's formulated that once a certain pressure, velocity, and heat is reached it becomes a very slick material and reacts with the titanium created basically a free-flowing exhaust 100%. Once you get under that rpm the backpressure is created as the "wax" becomes more rigid and the resistance of the air against the sidewalls creates enough back pressure to allow street riding with torque.

·
Rusty Trumpeter
9,566 Posts
+1,000,000 on the jforce. im still savin to get one. cant wait. will be the best investment i ever made :punk

·
Registered
194 Posts
I like the little leovince thats super low mount.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Get a D&D your new riding buddy's will love you.
The new D&D's are nowhere near as bad as the old ones. This is the one I just put on my Bandit this past summer. Deep and throaty sounding are the sounds of the bigger nicer systems,

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
I was wondering what the best exhaust is to have on this type of bike........... I've heard a few different ones, and have found the Jardine to be the best sounding.

You just asked and answered your own question. Well done.

Mods, close and lock this thread.

·
Colonel H. Stinkmeaner
5,275 Posts
Get a megaphone. They sound loud and so cool.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts