Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I did a search and couldn't find anything.

SO, everyone keeps talking about looks and sound when looking for an aftermarket exhaust. What I would like to see is a list of weights. Assuming that most of the exhausts smooth out the HP and Torque curves and add a little throughout, the next aspect is the weight. could we please start this list, begining with stock. Thank you for anyone who replies to this. Peace, B2.

P.S.: Slip-ons not full

-Stock: 13 Lbs.

-Taylormade: 3.6 Lbs.

-M4 SS: 6.2 Lbs.

-M4 Titanium: 4.5

·
Registered
174 Posts
Ten pounds off is ten pounds off! It will take me a lot longer than the 2 hours to change the exhaust to lose 10lbs!! I would like that Race Fit Growler if the tracks around here didn't have noise restrictions, 1.8lbs!:drool

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bump

·
Banned
4,498 Posts
gsxr6racer said:
Ten pounds off is ten pounds off! It will take me a lot longer than the 2 hours to change the exhaust to lose 10lbs!! I would like that Race Fit Growler if the tracks around here didn't have noise restrictions, 1.8lbs!:drool
that and the price

·
Registered
174 Posts
True, the price is a little over the top. And I would like to stick with the low mount (stock looking) style as well.

So far the Arrow European Bup Rep looks the best to me, anyone know the weight on it?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.