Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive got an k5 600 and im in the market for a new exhaust....ive been looking at micron D&D and two bros but some of the pictures i check out have the slip on style with the springs and im wondering if whatever i buy will be the bolt-on and not the slip-on because the springs dont look as good and it looks like the midpipe would have to be cut??? any info would be a great help

· Registered
78 Posts
Fuck some ranch , i will get you honey mustard .................. I know I know , People are always saying that shit . I am trying to get rid of them

· Registered
78 Posts
Fuck some ranch , i will get you honey mustard .................. I know I know , People are always saying that shit . I am trying to get rid of them
Just messing around bro! Bike looke good!

Later,
i know , i just really havent been able to ride to much , i was gonna get them off this weekend if weather holds up ................ Thanks for the compliment

· Registered
78 Posts
Akrapovic is better than those btw
opinon's are like assholes everyone has one .................... Jfwy
i really like it looks better than most and i noticed 30 horses at the rear wheel .. LOL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.