Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone its been a while since I've been on the board...I just couldn't stand to hear about everyone else's bike while mine was laying around on pieces..

Anyway I've finally got my baby back on the road and its the sweetest thing in the world...I was riding on my bro's SV1000 for a while now and it feels good to be back on the old girl

Back to the question.......
I am looking for a new exhaust for the 92' 1100 and was wondering what are the loudest pipes out there that still exist for our bikes. I know we are very limited to what we can choose from....I am looking at doing a full system..As far as I know its only Yosh and V&H that make them for our bikes...
Any thoughts are appreciated...

Thanx Lorenzo33

·
Farm OG
2,801 Posts
Mine has a full Yosh system with an itty bitty Yosh cyclone can. Round job about the size of a large beer can (24oz). It is bar none the loudest bike I have ever heard that actually had more than just an open header. And I have heard alot of them. I rode with my buddy today, he has a piped 93 750 that used to be mine. He swears he couldn't hear his own bike unless I was something like a block away.
Has a fantastic sound to it. Bellows down low and flat out SHRIEKS when you hit the sweet spot. Gives me goosebumps every time!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts