Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I just bought an 03 1000.....Just wondering which exhausts are good for what....On my 750 I have a full D&D system, it added some power and I love the sound....I heard that Micron is pretty good for the 1K, supposed to add some power but heard it doesn't sound as good as the D&D...(by the way, I've been told on another thread that the only thing D&D is good for is sound b/c that exhaust system isn't good for anything else...) So could someone give me a breakdown? U know, which slip on adds the most, sounds the best...etc. Better yet, which full system is best recommended for the 1K... A lot of guys I know have yoshimura on theres....Don't know which to get...

·
Registered
479 Posts
Yosh is always a good bet for Suzukis! Also Ti-Force is a great system. I just installed a Hinlde, i love it, power is great, but i didn't get to tune or dyno it yet. those are my choices for best 1000 full system.

·
Registered
951 Posts
Slip ons are all worth about 1hp top end and often some loss in the low end.

Full systems tuned will all gain you 5-7hp mostly on top, again with a little mid range downward blip.....regardless of brand. You may be looking at a 1hp diffy up top.

Get the one you like the;
Price
Look
Sound

1 - 4 of 4 Posts