Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im just tryin to see what exhaust everyone is favoring..just post up either what you have on ur bike or what you have heard on other bikes and what u think sounds the best!

·
Dreaming of buttsecks for years...
14,790 Posts
Nah... most guys buy Yosh because, well ... monkey see, monkey do.

My roomate has Two Bros on his 636.... sounds great
I've got an M4... sounds great
A friend has Arrow... sounds great
Another friend has Akropovic on his ZX6RR... SOUNDS BAD ASS

I think Ackropovic has the best note, but they all sound good.

·
Registered
254 Posts
i have a full yoshimura TRS carbon fiber exhaust sytem. i love it. looks and sounds great.

·
Registered
39 Posts
wanted to go with the yosh on mine because i'm not a real fan of the short pike sticking out of my 600 but the more i read the more i might go with something different.. heard some good things bout 2 bros... but still nto sure either

·
Premium Member
1,166 Posts
Have an Akrapovic Conical system on my 1K2 and the noise is loud.

Had an M4 on my SRAD600 racebike and that was quiet until it got over 7000 rpm and then it went nuts.

Other good ones are Yoshi (Jap Spec.)

Also the Racefit cans are ear bleeding loud... :D

:banana

Dave

·
Registered
300 Posts
I have an ARROW system and love the sound.
During a dyno run where they were pulling bikes one after another and there were a lot of Yoshimura systems and M4's and various others. When mine was up and everyone was standing around talking. When the bike hit about 9000 rpm the sound changed and everyone turned around to see what it was. I got a lot of nods for the high rpm music from the ARROW.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.