Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
go with Micron or Hindle for a great performance pipe and sound, also look at D&D out of Texas. I have run all 3 as well as VHR and Yosh and perfer the 3 I mentioned for performance and all around best buy. Hope it helps!

·
Registered
398 Posts
go with Micron or Hindle for a great performance pipe and sound, also look at D&D out of Texas. I have run all 3 as well as VHR and Yosh and perfer the 3 I mentioned for performance and all around best buy. Hope it helps!

·
Registered
461 Posts
go with Hindle, they are based in Port Perry Ontario, but Parts Canada(being the bunch of assholes that they are
) will not stock or order pipes for the older GSXRs.
I had to order mine from the states, so it went through customs on the way to the US,a nd the way back. customs

·
Banned
3,509 Posts
Originally posted by karl_1052:
go with Hindle, they are based in Port Perry Ontario, but Parts Canada(being the bunch of assholes that they are
) will not stock or order pipes for the older GSXRs.
I had to order mine from the states, so it went through customs on the way to the US,a nd the way back. customs
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I have what's left of a full Hindle system...it worked really well. I'll be repairing it with more Hindle parts.

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
i am looking for a can or full exhaust system for my 86 gsxr750. i haven't been able to find any not abused ones anywhere! please let me know if you have one or of any good website or type that would work !! thanks

·
Premium Member
4,513 Posts
the 1986 is one full unit so you cant replace just part.i have one but its like you said abused.I think you can find a place to refurbish them>if not go aftermarkrt (v&h).good luck

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
thanks for the info guys but finding a good one at a good price is going to be hard !!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts