Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody out there got a decent 4into1 system for an 85 GSXR750F, ideally a Yoshi, Eagle or Vance & Hines. The other thing is which inlet rubbers for 36mm cv carbs will fit my cylinder head as my original ones are starting to split and I will need to replace them soon.

·
Registered
308 Posts
i MAY in the near future have a Yoshi end can/link pipe forsale off mine but dont know if it will fit??? Thinking of putting a road legal back on as the plod are getting to hot round my local roads. If it is up forsale I'll let you know.

p.s Welcome to the board

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
Dennis Kirk has a V&H system for the `86 (should fit the `85 as well) clicky-click but $356 seems a little pricey for a mild-steel headpipe if ya ask me... on the intake boots... You can prolly use the ones off any gixxer that had 36mm carbs... you'll just have to do a little metal shaping on the head so the transition is smooth (not porting, just matching the holes on the head with the holes in the boots) make it as smooth a transition as you can, and leave the surface a little rough. Don't go into the head any more than you have to with the metal removal.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.