Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When you guys are speaking of exhausts I see some saying EVO. What does that mean? I am on the market for a slip on. I am either getting a Ti force high mount titanium or Arata. Which would you suggest and why?

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
When you guys are speaking of exhausts I see some saying EVO. What does that mean? I am on the market for a slip on. I am either getting a Ti force high mount titanium or Arata. Which would you suggest and why?
My reason for wanting a slip on and not a full system is I want more low end and midrange. I have a stage 3 kit and the hotbodies undertail exhaust presently. I dyno at 169.12 at Lee's performance, then I took it to another dealer and got 169 as well. Also with just going with a slip on is it possible to gaing a few more ponies even though I have the stage 3kit?

·
Registered
565 Posts
they are all good systems so dont stress just buy the one that you get the best price. Personally i would go with an Evo before either of your choices, but there is nothin wrong with your choices. For my bike i picked a Sato because they are made well add decent power and sound amazing!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts