Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been slow in here so we need some motivation. Would love to see everyones goals for 2010. I'll start.

Motors back together and busa tail painted.

Internally lower forks

busa 8.90 or better on motor 8.50s on spray or better

1000 8.80 or better on motor 8.20s on spray or better

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
i'm going all in. consistent low 5.90's on motor and high 5.60's on spray. a man can dream.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Guess ill start:

Run my first 9 on just motor(2000 750)
Get my 60fts down to 1.5(my current best 1.63)
k1 1000 swap or a 30 shot on the 750

Just become an overall better rider.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Here is what I want to do so far:
Cam Swap
Spray Bar w/ WOT Switch
4-10" Stretch
Play with the OEM Stacks. All tall or All short. ( I race 1/8th)
Dyno Tune
Get under 200lbs (Currently 213lbs)

·
******* Rider
1,741 Posts
8.5's all motor
Low 8's maybe flirting with a 7 on spray.

·
Registered
27 Posts
the last bike Used to drag was my 03gsxr600 been a few yrs since I had that bike..I have had a R1 most recently and never raced it....
But now i am back on a 02gsxr600...I am sooo happy..I love this bike..So I left off with my fastest time a 7.1 back in the day ...So my goal is to first get back to that (which hopefully its "like riding a bike" ..lol) and I can get back to that rather quickly and hopefully Break into the high 6's...Oh yea this is 8th mile talk ..

·
Registered
326 Posts
Work on my 60 foots, go 10s & up the mph. Best pass this year was a [email protected] with a 1.900 60'. Want my 60 foots consistently in the 1.8s then the 1.7s. Then I'll chase the 1.6s. Most of mine have been high 1.8s so far. Gonna change rear sprocket from a +2 to a +4 in the spring. Make as many laps as I can. Sometime around May or June get it dyno tuned. No motor work for at least a year since I can't hardly ride this thing -YET ! Think there's 10.70s in it with just the gearing change. We will see.
AMA Dragbike will be at my local track in April. Don't think I'll be ready to run Street ET in 2010 but I will be in 2011. Lose weight & get in better shape. Thems my goals. :biggrin

·
Registered
128 Posts
Get all my new stuff on my bike go from running consistant low 10s to really low 9s and hopefully go from 185lbs to 165.....looks like im gonna be hungry after christmas :crying :crying

·
Premium Member
2,788 Posts
Make it back from Iraq in one piece in 6 months, finish the busa and run some 8.40s on spray or better... And weight reduction for my body while im here! haha

·
Registered
326 Posts
Make it back from Iraq in one piece in 6 months, finish the busa and run some 8.40s on spray or better... And weight reduction for my body while im here! haha
Yes come home safe and A BIG THANK YOU & MERRY CHRISTMAS to you & all your fellow service members from everyone here !!!:cheers

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
oh damn, i left out the most important goal for 2010. get my bike done so i can ask Smokin how my ass tastes. :lol

·
Registered
114 Posts
oh damn, i left out the most important goal for 2010. get my bike done so i can ask Smokin how my ass tastes. :lol
:lol :lol :lol :lol

·
Registered
541 Posts
motor is abt to come off, doing a different arm and building the motor stronger so i can spray at least a 150

looks like i wil always be doing something

hey jason im going with 01 02 cases will my 07 flat pan work

and if anyone has some 01 02 cases for sale let me know

Attachments

1 - 20 of 57 Posts