Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dumb shit Gibbo is all i can say. 10 second lead then falls over. What a turkey.
But shows Rossi isnt that good!

·
Premium Member
1,609 Posts
Yeah, what an anti climax. Pity it was wet because Biagi was giving the poofter heaps.
Hilite of the night, Stoner. 12th off the grid, not a bad effort.

Oh, and any more shit about the ***** being on an underpowered bike and I will spew all over my monitor. But you watch the excuses come from the ****** lovers.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Your guys are kidding right??? He comes second and you flame his arse. I don't think he is a God but deserves some credit for having the balls to turn down clearly the best bike in the field to prove himself further as better rider. He had a shitload on the line last year, and was willing to stick his balls on the chopping block all for a machine he'd never sat on. I'd love to see someone like Hopkins or Edwards find some form, and I think it is only a matter of time. Any bike except for Honda IMO. I think Rossi's change of rides last year saved MotoGP from becoming the Honda Cup similar to what happened to WSB with Ducati. The organiser should think of limiting the respresentation of each manuafaturer to max 4 bikes, that way they can slow the Honda development.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
I haven't heard anyone say anything about his bike being underpowered this year.
And as for coming second? You must have a short memory, coz he had a couple of fourths and crashes last year (gasp!). He's a level above the rest of the paddock, but he's not infallible.

As for Sete, I stand by my previous comments - He's the new Max.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
check the pic n vids section, there's normally a link to DL the races

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Geez, everyone stopped slating Valentino in a hurry. I wonder why?

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, Rossi is ok, but i know this wanker by the name od Damien... I think we'll slate him for a while.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts