Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shout out to Jason at STG.

I research and narrowed down to Sidi Cobra Air, Sidi ST Air, and A* SMX-5.

Wanted a comfy riding boot for mainly street and possible future track days. Jason gave his opinion and talked me into getting the A* SMX + instead. Been patiently waiting ( yeah right! ). Finally arrived!

1368737648497.jpg

And some K&N filters ... And did someone said stickers????
1368737687146.jpg

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Ah HAH! See he got stickers!

I love the thread title! It's like we're on 1000rr.net. HAHAHAH

Glad you like the boots, I know I pushing pushing hard for them.

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ah HAH! See he got stickers!

I love the thread title! It's like we're on 1000rr.net. HAHAHAH

Glad you like the boots, I know I pushing pushing hard for them.

Glad you enjoyed the title. Haha I'm bored at work.

They are definitely comfy. sizing is spot on with your recommendation. There is some getting use to because I just grew 1 inch taller .. The new heights make it hard to breath lol

Thanks for referral!

Wait two of the bigger vendors I know were blacklisted from a motorcycle forum ?

Lol I was thinking the same thing. Probably why the owner sold it?

FWIW, Nice boots OP. I have the same pair myself. They are my first pair of boots so I have nothing to compare to, but so far so good :thumbup
Yeah first riding boots myself. These are nice. And they fit just fine under a normal pair of jeans. Skinny jeans? Please turn in your man card!

Only other boot experience is snowboard boots.

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Long story short a vendor used to "own/whatever you call it" a forum and under their reign we were not allowed to advertise on there. As they sold it to someone that didn't have a problem with us they left a stipulation in the sale that were will to be banished for all of eternity. When the new people took over we were excited to advertise on a very big Honda forum but found ourselves quickly in the pink (not the good kind of pink).

Something like that.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts