Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From Harrison Tennessee, love to go fast. Don't have a GSXR yet. Had one about 2 years ago. Put new fairings and did minor tune up, 2006 GSXR 600R. Actively looking as of today.
Thanks to all who post here on this site. Very useful information.

·
Premium Member
7,441 Posts
have an 04 busa or a 98 gsxr 600 I'd prolly let go of.. gixxer.com special, $4500 for the busa, $2800 for the SRAD, both are solid and tight, well maintained around 30k miles, good rubber, both have new chian kits, brakes, both have the LED lighting upgrades, uber bright white LED headlights the cree XHP50's.. tail lights, clocks, signals all been swapped over to LED.. both run well.. 600 has been detuned for MPG but the jet kit comes with so you can open it up if you prefer the power instead.. southern nevada..

if this is in violation I apologize and delete please.. sorry if it is, my shoulder/scapula injury has me not able to even think its that bad

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
have an 04 busa or a 98 gsxr 600 I'd prolly let go of.. gixxer.com special, $4500 for the busa, $2800 for the SRAD, both are solid and tight, well maintained around 30k miles, good rubber, both have new chian kits, brakes, both have the LED lighting upgrades, uber bright white LED headlights the cree XHP50's.. tail lights, clocks, signals all been swapped over to LED.. both run well.. 600 has been detuned for MPG but the jet kit comes with so you can open it up if you prefer the power instead.. southern nevada..

if this is in violation I apologize and delete please.. sorry if it is, my shoulder/scapula injury has me not able to even think its that bad
Hey man thanks for the reply welcome, Nevada? man this is a huge distance. They sound like very nice bikes.
I haven't made my mind up yet on exactly what I want though.

·
Super Moderator
17,499 Posts

You’ve got 19 years here, we can let it slide.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts