Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it took some time but I figured out the whole dilema with the oil companies trying to fool us. I drained the oil out of my bike and replaced it with some watered down anti seize. Water is lighter than oil, obviously cheaper, and a jug of anti seize will last forever. And it says on the bottle anti seize so if it dont work we can sue for false advertising!!
OIL

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
Originally posted by gsxrboy:
Since its lighter, the pistons will not have as much effort to work so your bike should rev faster too...
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">But wouldn't it be more a matter of lubrication rather than physical weight of whatever is used. It could be the lightest possible substance but it the lubrication isn't as good then it would actually rev slower than a heavy substance that is a lot more efficient on the lubricating side of things.

·
Registered
7,539 Posts
Originally posted by Woodster:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by gsxrboy:
Since its lighter, the pistons will not have as much effort to work so your bike should rev faster too...
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">But wouldn't it be more a matter of lubrication rather than physical weight of whatever is used. It could be the lightest possible substance but it the lubrication isn't as good then it would actually rev slower than a heavy substance that is a lot more efficient on the lubricating side of things.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">NO NO you don't have lubrication, thats what the anti seize is for... no oil nothing weighing the pistons down

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
Originally posted by gsxrboy:
NO NO you don't have lubrication, thats what the anti seize is for... no oil nothing weighing the pistons down
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">But anti seize traditionally has a high salt content. Without any additional lubrication, this salt content tends to gather at various points in the engine causing future corrosion problems. Even with the anti seize, there needs to be some lubrication to allow the salt to move freely around the engine and never gather in one place for extended periods of time

·
Registered
703 Posts
Dude, your missing the whole genius of this product. It doesn't matter if salt builds a niteclub on your piston, it is ANTI SEIZE, salty pistons will not seize. Muddy pistons will not sieze. No piston will seize. This product is a miracle.

.....and I'm not just talking shit, I drained the crappy oil and am running this stuff in my bike right now. Well, my bike won't crank, but i'm sure it's not "seizing". Probably something to do with the powerbands I just installed....I dunno

·
Registered
104 Posts
Uh, i'm a complete ass when it comes to engine mechanics, but are you guys serious? If so i'll go out and put that crap in my bike if it's gonna make the engine last longer ..

--
Corey

ps-If you guyz aren't bein serious, go easy on me, I cry easily. haha

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Originally posted by fatguyona1000:
.....and I'm not just talking shit, I drained the crappy oil and am running this stuff in my bike right now. Well, my bike won't crank, but i'm sure it's not "seizing". Probably something to do with the powerbands I just installed....I dunno
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Did you remember to cross-drill the power band ?

That was by problem, I got the Titatium nitrided kevlar band, and I had to cross drill it before it would run properly.

Once you do that add the twin (cross-drilled) turbos, and the 100-shot nitrous, and it's run like a biatch.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have found that after replacing the oil with that antiseize stuff, I also remove the spark plugs temporarily and placed a squirt of some "Wet and Wild Lubricant" (that can be picked up at any local "Adult" love shack) into the holes where those spark plugs go. After adding the wet and wild mix, I put the plugs back in. Talk about some super lube! Just by doing that, my bike revs at 2k more RPMs than what it used to, and it goes a lot faster down hills. I have noticed though that it smokes a lot more than it used to. I was told though that the smoke means that I need to replace my foot pegs, so I think I'll try doing that tonight.

·
Registered
7,539 Posts
Originally posted by fraggle:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by fatguyona1000:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Did you remember to cross-drill the power band ?

That was by problem, I got the Titatium nitrided kevlar band, and I had to cross drill it before it would run properly.

Once you do that add the twin (cross-drilled) turbos, and the 100-shot nitrous, and it's run like a biatch.
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Hmm I have a 2000 model and didn't have to do that. Maybe my PC automatically recalculated and remapped my FI to suit. I can't remember if I turned on the auto update feature or not. Either way it runs like a charm.

·
Registered
7,539 Posts
Originally posted by CoreyAtWork:
Uh, i'm a complete ass when it comes to engine mechanics, but are you guys serious? If so i'll go out and put that crap in my bike if it's gonna make the engine last longer ..

--
Corey

ps-If you guyz aren't bein serious, go easy on me, I cry easily. haha
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">dude !! we will go easy on ya..

·
Registered
5,716 Posts
Not only do you need to add a special lubricant to the muffler bearings(apple spice from your local adult store seems to work the best), but you need to drain the coolant for optimum horsepower because all that does is create tremendious amounts of drag, I replace the coolant with starter fluid which is lighter in viscosity and does not affect the motorcycles bladdermastermilkeryouradumbassifyoucantfigureoutthisisajokethingy!!!
My disclamer, okay people this is a joke!!!! Don't do this because you will get hurt!!! Or you'll spend lots of money repairing your motorcycle!!!! If you do this well then_____________________ I'm still trying to figure out how you lived this long!!! Good luck!! and choke yourself

·
Registered
104 Posts
IfYouCanReadThisYouCanKissMyAss

Heh

--
Corey

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Originally posted by caribfuture:
...the smoke means that I need to replace my foot pegs, so I think I'll try doing that tonight.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I recommend you go with blue footpegs; they seem to give out the most hp (cross-drilled, of course).

1 - 16 of 16 Posts