Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone goto suzuki.com and get your free tickets????

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
I went there already and got them!!!!!!

It is going to be a great weekend!

·
Premium Member
4,442 Posts
Me, too.
We're gonna have to get a post going in one of the other forums for everyone going to the races. I think a lot of people don't know about it yet. Maybe the mods can help us out.

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
counting down the days, if any of you guys were camping last year and remeber the big ass party well its should be the same thing this year and maybe a lil crazyer(as long as no one throw's bottles at the renta cops) so swing on down and have some beers with us.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Been out a couple o times got black wheels new disks and I went +2 on the rear
I got Tues. off right now but I can always get sick!!
We will have to set somthin up with Quin and everyone and make a day of it..
When I make my final gearing choice I'm goin to a 520 set-up and you can try my 44 tooth Afam if ya want it's a 525...
Isn't Spies leadin the points???? better watch out you could be out some $$$ from what I'm hearin.
I got the first week of june for vacation so I'll put some miles on then for sure. Workin 65+hrs/wk SUCKS!!!

·
Premium Member
477 Posts
Well damn, THANK YOU I had no idea about this, I was debating if I was going to go or not because of ticket cost, cash flow is really limited right now.

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
It is the events area, then there is a link that you fill out your info...... You do need your VIN number!

·
Registered
83 Posts
its right here www.suzukicycles.com\gsxr20
paperwork that got mailed to me says " free 2 day pass, you will be welcomed in to the suzuki hospitality tent for complimentary food and drinks, plus if you ride your gsxr to the track youll be invited to join the parade lap around the track"

you must bring one of the following to the track title,valid state registration, or valid insurance

hope this helps

plus if everyones going to ride up together ....ill catch up in racine on the way

·
Registered
119 Posts
i'd love to go. do you need any special equipment for the lap? do you have to have leathers and all those other regulations they have?

man, you iowa cat's should meet up in chicago. i'm comin from Peoria, and will meet up with the dude in new lenox, (ps, i know RIGHT where that is, used to hang there way back in the day) and we can cruise up there. how bout it?

·
Premium Member
4,442 Posts
Have you guys checked into hotels yet?

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
i dont know if you guys rember the "animal camping" across the street...but there not having it this year, the old ladie passed away and the kids dont want to run it.So im thinking camping at the track will be packed this year.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.