Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What a crock of shit. We won't talk about the WWE like atmosphere, We'll leave out the ads for the entro songs and we'll jump straight to the stoppages. Why show this if your going to stop fights because you get poked in the eye. How about the card? Tune up fights? Hand picked stand up fights? Do you think it was because their anouncers didn't know how to call a ground fight? I don't even have to finish watching this garbage to no how its going to end Kembo Slice fight a scrub, its like Padro Moralos VS. Jimmy Super Fly Snuka.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Elite XC "GARBAGE"

The best part during this 3 hr piece of shit is the alien life form known as James Townsends ear. CBS should be ashamed of themselves. I know Dana's laughing his ass off.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Absolutely pathetic... Can't believe Kimbo is hyped as much as he is. Thompson is a yahoo and almost beat him down. If Thompson had a brain and realized Kimbo never raised his knee to defend a full mount he could of actually won the fight. All I can say is it looked like two clown shoes flopping around. Very disappointed.

·
Registered
265 Posts
:scratch wait... other people fought besides Gina Carano?:yumyum

but seriously, I agree with you guys. Embarrassing for professionals

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Yeah, the stoppages were bad. Kimbo eats about 40 punches and elbows without any answer...and then when he lands 4 in a row, the fight is stopped.

I was surprised with Lawler. After not seeing him for so long, I figured he was old and done for. He was doing pretty well tonight.

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts
Not even a JV league compared to UFC or Pride. Kimbo is going to get wrecked ... They need to stop giving the guy scrubs. Terrible fights!!! Wasted my time

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was surprised with Lawler. After not seeing him for so long, I figured he was old and done for. He was doing pretty well tonight.
Lawler almost got beat. It was like it was staged. Dude got five min, then after two min here come the doc with her flash light. I never seen them stop a boxing match for a thumb in the eye. It was like WWF or the WCW when the champs about to lose and here comes his buddy with a chair to either knock the guy out when the ref isn't looking or getting disqualified for being out of the ring to long. What a fuck-n sham.

·
Premium Member
4,513 Posts
I was mad as heck about this. It was crap and they think people would pay to see their matches? UFC has no fear about comp. from this "league"

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
The announcers were total shit! I think their best line of the night was during Lawler/Smith fight. "The blood is coming from somewhere!" As for Kimbo, he is a good brawler but if you put him up against a talented and experienced MMA fighter he doesn't stand a chance. Why the hell did they stop that fight, so the guys ear popped, it didn't even bleed much and looked like it had stopped before they even gave the official decision.

Another thing I noticed was the announcers trying to bring up the UFC every five seconds, almost as if they were trying to say "look our fighters are as good as theirs". What a bunch of shit, the format, the fights, the officiating, the announcing, all of it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts