Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Faps to Fantasy Football, and fails at that even
10,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dunno where to begin....For starters the kimbo fight..Slice was on the ground taking endless elbows to the head, nothing that was damaging but he wasnt intellagantly defending himself at ALL....UFC would've called the fight!!!
Kimbo couldnt get up when the bell rang after the 2nd round!!!

Then the ref has the audacity to call a knock out on thompson while still standing. he was rocked the previous round bad..but they didnt call it!!!

ELite is going to exploite the shit outa Kimbo...who fucking sux!!! he has NO GROUND GAME, NO TAKE DOWN DEFENSE, NO CONDITIONING!!!

BTW nice job with the post fight interview :lol

the Gina Corano and Kaitlin young fight....I've never seen a fight end because of a swolen eye...but I guess its family T.V. and they are just girls...

About the Robbie Lawler and Smith fight...I think he couldve gone on, lets not take away the title yet, maybe some viewers will pay for showtime to view another brawl!

Very disapointed of the whole layout, and 5 fights in 3 hours WTF!!!

the two good parts i liked...Phil Baroni getting KTFO and they got rid of Bill Goldberg as a commentator.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Totally agree with you Zook. It is like on the WWE when a popular wrestler fights some no name dude that has lost his last five matches. It was more like a boxing/wrestling event rather then a MMA fight.

·
Premium Member
1,637 Posts
I'll stick with UFC. This looked like they tried to cross professional wrestling with MMA. Kimbo has so much to learn about ground fighting I doubt he will ever get the chance to really fight competitively. Most of the HW in UFC can hit hard but they also have ground skills. Kimbo has just the basics. IMO by the time he gets these skills he will be too old to go. I bet if Ken Shamrock came out of retirement his old ass would destroy Mr. Slice. I can't imagine how quickly it would be over if a "real" current MMA fighter got in the ring.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts