Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Master Link on my EK530ZZZ Chain broke and caused some damage to the crankcase cover and other stuff on my 06 Busa.

I still have the chain but I'm not sure if it is better to buy a new chain or to replace the Master Link.

Any help on this will be very much appreciated.

·
Not the powers that be, not even close.
23,092 Posts
Notices
READ THIS: This subforum is for questions and comments ABOUT THE SITE! It is NOT for bike related questions! READ forum names and descriptions BEFORE posting so that your question is asked in the right one - that will get YOU more help.

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,127 Posts
Notices
READ THIS: This subforum is for questions and comments ABOUT THE SITE! It is NOT for bike related questions! READ forum names and descriptions BEFORE posting so that your question is asked in the right one - that will get YOU more help.
It's only in the forum name, forum description, at the top of the forum page and the top of every thread made in here. Can be easy to miss...

Not to be assholes, OP - but READ before posting...

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
It's only in the forum name, forum description, at the top of the forum page and the top of every thread made in here. Can be easy to miss...

You should probably post this info somewhere so people can see it & know!

·
I am a tater tot; young, not stout. Here is my bab
11,321 Posts

Maybe add some glitter and make the font colorful!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts