Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Now available in the US.

EK 3D Chain. This chain is tied with the strongest and longest lasting 520 chain out there in terms of strength and longevity. However, it's lighter then nearly every quality 520 chain on the market, yet tied with the EK ZZZ in terms of strength and longevity.

9,400lb tensile strength, yet 2 ounces above the lightest chain we offer. Making this the lightest EK chain we offer, yet the strongest 520 chain we offer.

EK 3D Chain
https://www.motomummy.com/chains/ek-3d-chain/

Also available with our chain kits
https://www.motomummy.com/chain-kits/

·
You'll love a Gsxr
356 Posts
what the fuck. I would have bought this chain from you a week ago when I had my order placed for my sprockets and chain. :facepalm

·
Dick/Vagina Embracer
2,945 Posts
what the fuck. I would have bought this chain from you a week ago when I had my order placed for my sprockets and chain. :facepalm
Forreal, I was expecting a much higher price tag than that. Motomummy is the shit :cheers

·
Premium Member
18,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry guys. With how many chain kits we sell every day no matter when we release it a bunch of people were going to just miss it. Sorry.

·
Dick/Vagina Embracer
2,945 Posts
Sorry guys. With how many chain kits we sell every day no matter when we release it a bunch of people were going to just miss it. Sorry.
No one is going to be mad at you :wacko either way, someone who buys a kit from you, gets the best deal.

·
You'll love a Gsxr
356 Posts
No one is going to be mad at you :wacko either way, someone who buys a kit from you, gets the best deal.
boom most other kits run around the 220+ range and I got my speedoDRD with it putting my kit around $240 well worth it. :chucks

·
Premium Member
18,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm debating putting one on right away, but this first shipment is pretty small so I'll probably hold off for now and let everyone snag these.

·
Premium Member
18,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Now available in gold also. It's listed with our chain kits as well in gold and black now.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts