Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Hand-Eye Coordinator
6,509 Posts
I've punched and kicked in my younger days... I haven't ridden on the street in years for this EXACT scenario in the vid.

That is a pretty typical scenario at that spot on the highway. People slow down to less than 70 going up that hill because they are taking the 127 st exit and have ZERO situational awareness.

I've always said that driving is the most arrogant activity people do because they only look 2 seconds in front instead of knowing where they are at 110 km/h.

·
Rectum Rupticus
9,918 Posts
I like how they're looking for the motorcyclist like he caused it lol
I'm with you . I would have reacted the same way as that guy and I'm 57 . He was at least paying attention unlike the cager . The Article was a bunch of bull shit . He was not in the cars blind spot . He was right there to look at if the asshat had actually looked to the left . :facepalm:facepalm

·
Banned
45 Posts
the driver of the car attacked the cyclist and caused himself to wreck.......... the motorcyclists foot had not made contact with the car, the care swerved before contact...... KARMA.

·
Registered
235 Posts
This incident started before this video clip started, IMO. My guess is that the car came into his lane and he kicked it, after which a side-by-side tussle ensued. In the vid he kicks the car once then the car try to what . . . kill him? But look at this screen clip of the car just as it impacts the wall. There are TWO deep dents in the driver's door.

We can't say for sure what happened, but other than giving a nasty finger and the first kick I would never have hung around for round two! Even given the rider kicking the car, the car swerving into the bike is nothing less than vehicular assault with intent to cause bodily harm, if not murder. The funniest thing is that the bike stays up unharmed and the car loses control . . . and mayhem ensues!

Edit: this is r.e. the second road rage video in post #5, btw.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
9 Participants
DemonRider
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing