Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting my bike out this weekend, have to get a new tire on saturday,just wondering if there is anyone in the edmonton area wanting to go for a ride?maybe saturday night or sunday.

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
Man, you got balls! I took my bike out in 8 degrees at the end of the summer last year, got two blocks and turned around because I was freezing! I'm dying to get my bikes out too, but the cold and the gravel on the roads is a little much for me still. Give me a couple, maybe 3 weeks, and I'll ride with ya! You going to demo days at Argyll on May 9th?

:cheers

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i know its not to nice out, but im on my vacation and am determined to get out for a little ride;) before its over. i probably wouldnt normally but i saw so many bikes out around where i live, there making my itch to ride more itchy.lol

anyways have a good one, maybe in a few more weeks.take care

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
I know exactally what you mean. A group of sportbikes past my house on Saturday, I started twitching. :biggrin Just make sure you gear up and take it easy in the corners.:thumbup I'll PM you when the mercury rises a bit, and maybe we can go out for a spin.

:cheers

·
Registered
12 Posts
Im in edmonton too actually, I need to purchase some new fenders for my bike but once thats done I want to get out there too. I am feelin that itch for sure!

·
Registered
167 Posts
There was a Ducati at the gym today. I immediately went home and put my battery in. Started no problem. Then I went out for a drive (yes in my cage) and there was street cleaners everywhere.

Needless to say, it's time.

·
Hand-Eye Coordinator
6,509 Posts
anyone still around edmonton still riding?
yuppers. got to edmontonsportriderz.com and there is a subforum for it. a great place to go for a ride to is stratotech to see the races this weekend.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
6 Participants
MacBayne
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing