Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
73,372 Posts
I have a k4 gsxr 600 that needs its ecu flashed can someone help me with the software
There are many places out there that will flash the ecu for you, just bring it to your nearest reputable dyno tuner, have it custom mapped and flashed. What is your zip code?

·
Premium Member
73,372 Posts

·
That’s Mister Moderator To You ....
8,277 Posts
There are many places out there that will flash the ecu for you, just bring it to your nearest reputable dyno tuner, have it custom mapped and flashed. What is your zip code?
He asked for help the day before yesterday but literally didn't bother to read the information that a very smart person ALREADY took the time to send him. Then yesterday, straight to a bad-grammar 'help me' once again. Lots of that going around with this latest generation of noobs. Just total laziness and 'solve my problem for me' with not even the pretense of politeness or gratitude. And of course, bad grammar SMH.

Reading shit like this makes me throw-up in my mouth a little.
I have a k4 gsxr 600 that needs its ecu flashed can someone help me with the software
Fucking 21s. I think we're due for a new sticky on forum guidelines and BASIC FUCKING ETIQUETTE.

·
Premium Member
5,373 Posts
check your performance shops online like Schnitz racing, they have many in stock with various parameters already flashed ready to go or you can check what options you like and they flash it right away custom then you send yours in when you get the flashed ECU and get your deposit back..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts