Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Re: eBay: ya\'all see this?

Excellent, wish I lived over there........

Buy it and get it on !

Andy

·
YAAFM Mod
3,016 Posts

I was thinking about getting that just to paint it in Schwantz/Lucky Strike colors (he has always been a hero of mine) Just so I could put on my Schwantz Arai and ride around and dream of the old days. I may have to bid on that. I would have to use another tail (with a real seat) though.
Bones

·
Premium Member
3,306 Posts

Bones, Schwantz is THE man. He's always been a hero of mine too. I remember watching him race and beingon pins and needles hoping he wasn't gonna bin it again. #34 was taken here in the Washington Motorcycle Road Racers (WMRRA) so I had to go with 341. Troy

·
Banned
3,509 Posts

New Berlin huh...that's just down the road a bit from me. Anyone need me to inspect the items?

·
Has been Texan longer than the cheerleader
26,430 Posts

Originally posted by Bones_GSXR:
I was thinking about getting that just to paint it in Schwantz/Lucky Strike colors (he has always been a hero of mine) Just so I could put on my Schwantz Arai and ride around and dream of the old days. I may have to bid on that. I would have to use another tail (with a real seat) though.
Bones
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Then do you have one of these?

Yes I know it's just a KR Jr replica with Lucky Stike paint but for $10 I'm not complaining.....

[ 11-17-2002, 03:03 PM: Message edited by: Pops Yoshimura ]

·
Registered
257 Posts

That's an Airtech product so don't get your hopes up on quality. Also if you look at their sales stuff it says something like "patience required for assembly" which basically means it's a raging pain in the ass. I must say it looks good if done right though.

Matt

1 - 8 of 8 Posts