Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just curious if anyones ever got one of those undertails on ebaymotors price starts at 145.00.
wondering what kinda of quality they are and if anyone has any pics please post them

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
fuk euro bikes..i think they look shitty on the SRADS..i like em on the 2k and up but on 96-99 they look stupid..go with FSMD...

·
Registered
124 Posts
Originally posted by Psycho1000R:
fuk euro bikes..i think they look shitty on the SRADS..i like em on the 2k and up but on 96-99 they look stupid..go with FSMD...

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">

·
Registered
124 Posts
where does one get such an undertail ? a link would be good . new on the site and come from the ass end of beyond . so things all have to be shipped half way round the globe.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I think you might be refering to the next stop up the map of Africa but as for me i have been known to go farming on my bike every now and then.
Cheers

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
the undertail is made by extreme graphics FSMD..

i bought mine dierctly from fsmd, there outta canada..dont , you'll get charged with an import tax.. buy from CCP http://www.ccpperformance.com/huggers-undertails.htm mention your a gixxer.com member and they take a few bucks off..i think wiht hte discount it will come to 274 painted shipped with lights.

you can also go directly to FSMD's site to see what they have... http://www.extremegraphicfsmd.com/indexeng.htm

[ 10-02-2002, 06:29 PM: Message edited by: Psycho1000R ]

·
Registered
17,982 Posts
Originally posted by Psycho1000R:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I love the undertail i just emailed you!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Tnx for the link i will be sure to try them , in our money it is over 3 grand plus shipping . but damm , it sure looks worth it. i am selling my ZX6 to the guy who sits next to me today so i can go nuts on my bike . got the power commander , flowed head etc but the biggest differance to the riding was going up 2 on the back . The bike does not have such a step a 9000 rpm .Next step cams , see post in wanted section , and maybe a cosworth kit.
Cheers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts