Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Ok Simon..
This post has been bugging me all day...
So What does it mean??
I know there's others out here wanting to know the same thing just waiting for someone to bite.... Now tell us!!! What should we know better about?

[ 10-07-2002, 08:11 PM: Message edited by: Tornado-rider ]

·
Banned
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There's nothing wrong with it...other than it belongs to a gixxer.com member. FormulaUSA if I remember his handle right. I was hoping to find out what he's trading up to or if he's just tired of his gixxer.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Actually Formula is a her not a he, last time I talked to her she was wanting to buy a house...
-Karl

·
Registered
257 Posts
Originally posted by KJ1:
Actually Formula is a her not a he, last time I talked to her she was wanting to buy a house...
-Karl
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Seriously, how obvious is that. I mean there ain't a guy I know who'd be seen dead on a chick bike like that.

Matt

·
Banned
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by MDill:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by KJ1:
-Karl
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Seriously, how obvious is that. I mean there ain't a guy I know who'd be seen dead on a chick bike like that.

Matt
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I was thinking...no Guy would ever sell his bike. Even if it meant living in a cardboard box.

·
Premium Member
838 Posts
I knew Simon was just joking around. That is why he was winking
That is a BAD ASS bike. I know he was not badmouthing the bike.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts