Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sure get hungry sometimes when I'm riding to the local starbucks. I hate having to stop because everytime I stop there is like 5 popo on my ass for some reason.

So I was thinking, how could I eat while I ride? My first thought was that I could just strap a sandwich to the windscreen, and since I wear a beanie helmet, I could just pop it into a standup wheelie and take a bite.

But then I thought about it some more, and I realized that solution was way too low tech. this is 2002 people, we can't just strap food to the windscreen. We have to make this shit automated.

So I pulled off my brake lines from the calipers and drained all that nasty brake fluid out of them. Pulled the calipers off too. Less front end weight = better wheelies! Then I opened up the Master cylinder and drilled out the fill hole, so thicker fluid could go through. Then I replaced the resiovoir with a 32 ounce big gulp cup!

So now I have a few options. I can mix up some protein shake, and drop it in the cup. then, when I get on the bike, I grab the brake hoses and stick the open end in my mouth. Pump the brake lever and yummm, instant nutrition! or, if I'm kinda tired, I pour some red bull in the cup. But I've found that after a long night of hanging out at starbucks, or a night in the county jail, I'm pretty damm tired. So tired that drinking red bull doesn't wake me up quickly enough. So I made an iv connection for my brake hoses, and now I can pipe that shit straight into my veins!

Anyone else find good ways to eat and ride?

·
Registered
705 Posts
I just bought a supermodel to sit on the back of my bike to feed me grapes like Eric Bostrom gets

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
Originally posted by Ratman69:
So now I have a few options. I can mix up some protein shake, and drop it in the cup. then, when I get on the bike, I grab the brake hoses and stick the open end in my mouth. Pump the brake lever and yummm, instant nutrition! or, if I'm kinda tired, I pour some red bull in the cup. But I've found that after a long night of hanging out at starbucks, or a night in the county jail, I'm pretty damm tired. So tired that drinking red bull doesn't wake me up quickly enough. So I made an iv connection for my brake hoses, and now I can pipe that shit straight into my veins!

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">There is a new product on the market that attaches to the end of your can and is activated at a preset pressure of exhaust gases. You can set this to suit your riding style and when you get hungry you simply give the throttle an quick twist and your food of choice is propelled through the attachment and on to a tray that sits on the triple clamp of the bike. This eliminates the need to carry a whole picnic basket within arms reach which would make riding long distances extremely awkward. Presently though this attachement is only available for Yoshimura cans but I think there will be a wider variety available soon.

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
Originally posted by Ratman69:
I sure get hungry sometimes when I'm riding to the local starbucks. I hate having to stop because everytime I stop there is like 5 popo on my ass for some reason.

So I was thinking, how could I eat while I ride? My first thought was that I could just strap a sandwich to the windscreen, and since I wear a beanie helmet, I could just pop it into a standup wheelie and take a bite.

But then I thought about it some more, and I realized that solution was way too low tech. this is 2002 people, we can't just strap food to the windscreen. We have to make this shit automated.

So I pulled off my brake lines from the calipers and drained all that nasty brake fluid out of them. Pulled the calipers off too. Less front end weight = better wheelies! Then I opened up the Master cylinder and drilled out the fill hole, so thicker fluid could go through. Then I replaced the resiovoir with a 32 ounce big gulp cup!

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">you just made me spit all over my monitor

·
Registered
703 Posts
I have got to say (and, remember, this is coming from a rather large man who knows how to custom-sqeeze meals into his day), that is one of the best mods I have ever heard of. Now, how do rig up the catheter so we never have to stop...well, except to get gas...wait a minute...I think I....YEAH!!! OH MY GOD!!!!

Fraggle posted this!!
You use gas ?

you need to use the patented fleshy
power....

The details are highly secret, but I understand that what you do is drink a couple of fleshy
coktails, and then
in the tank.

Fleshy
cocktail recipe follows.
1qt Absynthe
1qt Bacardi 160
1 pint rubbing alcohol
1/2 cup of Corona
2tsp of hot suace.
served in frosted 20-oz mugs.

You mix the ingredients, drink "in one", wait 10 minutes, and then
in the tank.

As this evaporates so fast you must go for a ride immediately however. Obviously if you run out of fleshy
gas, you should be fine to simply stop, and
in the tank several times.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">It'll work, Guys!!! I am crying I am so happy!!! Somebody has got to come up with a detailed how to. Oh my God, just when you thought life couldn't possibly get any better.....

·
Registered
270 Posts
These are all better than my mods. I have a cup holder mounted in the top of each ram air tube and flattened out the top of my gas tank (stunt bike style), I found a Big Mac and large fry fit there well. Tried it with a Happy Meal, but my prize kept falling off.

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Just take out those grills on the tube things at the front, and you will find that you can get a "blimpie" in each side.

Then bend down that lever thing on the right hand side, and you have a cup-holder.

Of course you have to be carefull, I've found that at anything over about 220mph the blimpies are a but hard to reach, and the wind can froth up your latte a little more than is ideal.

G

·

Great idea!

But what's with all these protein shakes and red bulls? Hell - If I'm ridin', you know I'm gonna be gettin' my swerve on. The ladies likes me when I get a little faded. And I find those lowered inhibitions just what I need to find 'da BP!

So simply replace that Big Gulp cup with a Forty of O.E.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts