Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

161 - 172 of 172 Posts

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
That shit is wack. I can see if you put some type of design on it, but plain white just look wack. I can't see why mofos were hatin. Maybe you were hatin there responses.

·
Registered
34,392 Posts
Haha, I love you guys. Its nice to see a huge :bitchfight on a forum. I had to catch up on a few pages, and this shit is hilarious. Go GV :megan

Seeing :bitchfight just made my dat... WOOOT...I see OP got pink eye already..

·
Registered
94 Posts
Did I miss the Vinil Wrap?

Only pictures in the whole thread are of a Blue and White GSXR...

And why did he wrap the wind screen?

...How are you going to see the road when you are tucked in?

I was hoping for a tutorial for something like this....

:D Luis

·
Registered
154 Posts
Not my cup of tea, something I'd never consider doing but who the fuck am I?, I have Dirt-bike handlebars on my ride so who am I to judge, LOL.

·
Captain Obvious ... because obviously it’s obvious
3,844 Posts
I loved the part where he played the race card. When you're too stupid to have a valid argument, "haters gon hate" fails, and your insults fall flat on the floor, turn to the race card. It's especially effective on a forum, where you could be a toaster for all we know.

Good read.

·
Move along, nothing to see here...
189 Posts
I just read this whole thread. Omg. I still have Snapple in my nose. OP was dead serious too. Anyone else think he's fit for gsxr.com ? Lmao and of course. . The race card!! I almost expected that..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
368 Posts
What a waste of time, I went through the entire thing hoping to see updates and maybe the vinyl improvement that should've been inevitable...

What really got my interest was the idea of a "how to" on applying vinyl properly.

To the OP, if you're still around you're an idiot & your choice of wrap, like others have said, is kak (shit in SA slang).

·
Captain Obvious ... because obviously it’s obvious
3,844 Posts
What a waste of time, I went through the entire thing hoping to see updates and maybe the vinyl improvement that should've been inevitable...

What really got my interest was the idea of a "how to" on applying vinyl properly.

To the OP, if you're still around you're an idiot & your choice of wrap, like others have said, is kak (shit in SA slang).
The only vinyl improvement would have been removal.

161 - 172 of 172 Posts