Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would mention www.peoplefirst.com, they are a lending company. All you do is apply online and they will send you a blank check with a which is good for whatever limit you have applied for. They also do not require insurance. I think this was a great idea, becuase I was able to go to the shop and tell them I am ready to buy and just hand over the check. As far as they are concerned it's like cash, they get the money right away. Also depending on who your going to buy from the rates are different (used , new, poerosnal , or dealership).

BTW - If you go this route, apply for money than you need so you can pay for taxes and registration with the leftover cash.

·
Registered
11 Posts
not bad...

question though.... does it rate like a normal loan? I'm needing to rebuild my credit and will have cash in hnd for the bike... but for a lil money lost I'm willing to take a loan and pay it off in two payments for the credit boost... any thoughts?

Torinalth

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Notice the fine print...

"Loan Amount: $7,500-$75,000 ($10,000.01 min. in AZ)"

Not helpful if you need a loan of anything smaller.

[ 01-29-2003, 08:23 AM: Message edited by: Brolo ]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.