Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
E-RACERS BIKE:1990 1100 with 92 plastic,90 750 forks,extended swing arm,all new plastic from SUZUKI 92 1100 motor,NOS kit,36 mm flat slide carbs,air shifter/minder,shift lite,all aluminum polished all steel chromed,center lip cut out of rims,custon shaved valve cover,much more,and yes I did finish the bike and sold it,bought a HAYABUSA...Ps. bike was a little dusty,been sitting for Years..

[ 01-27-2003, 09:12 PM: Message edited by: Big E Twin ]

·
Premium Member
1,391 Posts
Thanks for posting the pics,Thats my 11 and my 750,the 750 was a 88 with 91 plastic,motor,forks ect,it also had a 1100 swing arm,the 1100 motor came later!!48t rear sprocket,and much more!!

Thanks!!Ps.About a month after selling both of these bikes,my 750 was wrecked,the crash ripped the forks off and cracked the frame in three places,my 1100 was dropped a few times and he finally ended up blowing the motor!!All the work and $$$$............

·
Premium Member
1,391 Posts
I sold them to 2 friends of mine,a few years ago,the worst part I got to see the end results myself,I even get to rebuild them Again!!and Again!.............

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
WOW that is very nice, Job well done

·
Premium Member
1,391 Posts
Ryan,Your parts are on the way..PS>What kids!!

·
Premium Member
1,391 Posts
Thanks!Check out my HAYABUSA In the busa section right here on GIXXER.COM..

·
Premium Member
1,391 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,513 Posts
Those were some great pics.i would hate to see them now.Nice job on the work.

·
Registered
622 Posts
I saw the busa....WOW!!!! I think you should have kept the gixxers, they would look great in the livingroom. I'll let you know when parts show.

·
Premium Member
1,391 Posts
I had them both for many years,my 750 had 48k on it and was driven/raced/and was in bike shows all the time,it even had the stock clutch still in it,Don't know how,I use to leave the line at 8k,and after many beatings/miles and track use it still ran like a top,it still does,I only finished the 1100 after selling it to a friend,I was building it to be a Killer, but after the busa came out,I just had to have one...I will always love the old skool bikes,but theres nothing like technlogy...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts